Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Boys will be Boys!

Yesterday afternoon Judd headed for the mud puddles! I had gone in the house and Blaine hollered to me, "Moma, Judds in the mudd." He thought I was going to tell Judd to get out of the mud, but was surprised when I said, "that's fine!" I grabbed my camera and headed out the door to watch!
Blaine was trying to stay out of the mud, but eventually decided to go get his mud boots.

Judd had the BEST time!

Playing together.

Trying to keep from getting wet. He was going somewhere with Neal last night, so he didn't want to have to take a bath before they went!

Judd loves to play in the water! At church Sunday, he had on sandals and jumped in every mud puddle he could find!

His socks were white when he got home yesterday, but not any more!

By the end, Blaine was pretty muddy, too! They both stripped down at the door and went straight to the bathtub! You gotta love living in the country with little boys...I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment