Friday, April 30, 2010

Ball pictures from this week


We have sure been able to tell that this week has been a full moon! The kids have been WILD at both games this week! It's been hard to do anything with them.

We had one little boy roll from 2nd base to 3rd base and it wasn't Blaine!!
I just love this picture of Neely. I think the silly banz on her wrists just make it!

Blaine took this picture of Brewer. I edited the color, but didn't crop it or anything. He is getting pretty good with the camera!

Brewer

Hunter

Ryleigh is a good little ball player!


Blaine has had a rough week. He's been sick and coughing literly every breath. I've felt so sorry for him. He stayed home Wednesday, and was feeling better, so he went back to school yesterday. From what I hear, he coughed nonstop all day long. Even with cough medicine and cough drops. After school his throat was hurting and he felt terrible, so we took him to the doctor and got a shot, steroid, and an antibiotic. Charlie said that he has a touch of strep and the crud. The shot had him wired!! He was bouncing off the walls!

Neal is keeping both Blaine and Judd today. I think they've about run him crazy. Atleast Blaine is feeling better. Both of them are still coughing (Blaine more than Judd), but I hope they are on the way to recovery!
I hope they are soon well so I can get some sleep. It's almost like we've had a baby in the house. Each night atleast one of them has woke up or been coughing like crazy around 3:00 or 3:30. I get up and get medicine or drinks and can't seem to go back to sleep. Needless to say, I'm dragging today!

No comments:

Post a Comment