Thursday, April 8, 2010

RA Camping Trip

Neal and Lance took the RA boys and youth boys camping last Thursday night since there was no school on Friday. It was beautiful weather for camping, although they actually slept in the campers. Neal took ours and Lance took one.

Judd and I went to help them get supper ready and cleaned up. Judd went up and down this slide many times. I was scared to death he was going to fall, but he didn't!
Blaine really enjoyed playing with all of the other boys. He is the youngest one in RA's, but he thinks he is just as old as the rest of them. I don't know all of the fun things they did, but I did hear something about playing hide and go seek in the dark with flashlights. And the also stayed up really late. Friday they fished and walked down trails.

Judd LOVED the slide!

Feeding the ducks. At first Judd was scared of them, but later decided that they weren't so bad. I'm sure the ducks were ready to see everyone leave. I think they were chased for two days!!

Hunter was brave enough to hold one.

I know one thing... these boys can eat! Brooke and I bought all of the groceries. I thought they would have more than enough food. Boy, was I wrong! We bought 5 or 6 12 packs of drinks and they gone by Friday morning.

Part of the group around the campfire. I think there was about 20 of them in all.
Lance's family, our family and a couple of the youth boys ended up camping Friday night as well. Some more couples in our Sunday school class came with their kids and we grilled steaks. We all sat out on the deck and talked and listened to Garrett pick the guitar. The kids all ran wild and enjoyed playing together. Fun Times! We are going to have to do that more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment