Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a nice mother's day...it was busy but nice! We visited with all three mothers and one grandmother yesterday and the other grandmother on Saturday. I'm just thankful that they are all still alive so that we can visit.

The boys and Neal each gave me a card and money. I can't wait to go shopping!! Last Thursday night, Neal took me to one of my favorite restaurants...Zack Garvins. It was great. The fried green tomatoes were to die for!!!


I am SO thankful for these two sweet little boys that the LORD has blessed me with. I love them both so much and can't imagine my life without them. I may get tired of hearing "Momma" a thousand times a day, but I wouldn't change if for the world!!

I have a pretty good husband, too! He doesn't get the credit that he deserves.

Can you believe that I didn't take any pictures on mother's day? I guess I just took the day off. I took these in the pasture in front of our house a week or so ago. I look forward each year to taking pictures of the boys in the beautiful yellow flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment