Monday, January 25, 2010

Painting and Ice Cream Cones

Saturday morning I was painting a canvas and Judd wanted to help. I had some extra flat canvases, so I decided to let him have at it! He had the best time! Excuse the dirty face and shirt. He had just finished breakfast!



He kept wanting more paint. He called the red paint ketchup. He even tried to put it in his mouth a time or two! He started out with red, blue, green, and yellow. He pretty much mixed it all together to form a greenish color.


He told me to get my camera and take a picture. I asked him what he wanted me to take a picture of and you can see him pointing to his painting. He had about as much paint on his shirt and hands as he did on his picture.

Later Saturday, Blaine decided that he wanted to paint.


I'm going to date them and hang them in the playroom. I think I'm going to let them paint one about this time each year and hang them all on the same wall.

Blaine's is a club house.

I wish I had gotten a picture of the finished product. When I get them on the wall, I'll have to take a picture of both of them together.


Most Sunday afternoon's Neal and the boys have to have something sweet after lunch. Yesterday, Neal wanted cookies and Blaine and Judd wanted ice cream.
I got out the ice cream and started dipping it in bowls and Judd said NO! He wanted a cone. Grandaddy and Jean Jean had treated us to seafood at Big Bill's Saturday night, and the boys had ice cream cones for dessert. So, I found some green cones that I had forgotten I had.

Blaine had chocolate ice cream, Judd had strawberry...



and I had two happy little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment