Friday, January 22, 2010

A Busy Week!

I'm tired. We have had a very busy week. We have only been home one night this week.


Monday night was Bunko and "Guy's night." By the time I picked up the boys and got home it was after 9:00. Tuesday was our night home. Wednesday night was church, and my night to do the supper for it. When we got home, there was homework and baths. Neal and I slept very little Wednesday night due to the thunderstorms passing through. I woke up about 1:00 and never went back to sleep. Neal got up a little before 4:00 am to go to Tallahassee, FL to pick something for Jamey (more about that later). Thursday night the boys and I went to the ball game to watch Jenny play. Judd slept through most of it. Thank goodness, because, it was packed! Blaine had to sit in Jean Jean's lap the whole time. After the game, we went to Jean Jean's to wait for Neal to get back. Blaine ended up spending the night with them. He didn't want to go home. Neal got back after 9, we didn't get home until around 10. We both slept like a rock!! I didn't want to get up this morning!


I hope to have a quiet weekend and sleep late in the morning!!

I'm leaving you with some pictures of a silly little boy in his favorite pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment