Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Learning to sew...

I got a new sewing machine for my birthday and have started learning to sew! I finally had a chance to try it out right before Christmas. My first creation was for Jett. I think it turned out pretty good for my 1st time using a sewing machine. My grandmother has always been a sewer. She has made many quilts by hand (pieced and quilted). She taught me a little through the years and I can do simple things by hand. Now, I can sew with a machine, too!



Next, I made Judd a shirt to wear for his birthday party. It's really pretty easy. It just takes some time.(Which, is hard for me to come by!) It just takes time to cut out the letters, but it's really easy to use my cricut to cut them out!

And, I made one for Blaine..I couldn't leave him out! His is hard to see in this picture, but it turned out cute, too!

Here are some bow holders that I have painted recently...


No comments:

Post a Comment