Friday, January 15, 2010

New Camo Recliners

The boys got these cute little camo recliners from Nana for Christmas. The boys love them! Now, they are just like Daddy! They even have to pull the bottom out to make them recline.

Have I mentioned how much Judd likes to read? He is almost obsessed with it! We read all of the time. He wants to real the same books over and over agin. He never gets tired of them, but we get so tired of reading them over and over! He only wants to read books about farm animals, trucks, or tractors. He really likes the ones with flaps. We read alot of the John Deere books with flaps!

It's really hard on week nights because Blaine has to do homework and read his books for school and Judd begs me to read to him. I usually end up taking turns with them.

I hope you have a great weekend! I hope ours is going to be pretty quiet! We are going to a basketball game and the boys are spending the night with Jean Jean and Grandaddy tonight. I looking forward to a break! My house is in need of a major cleaning! It is really hard to get anything done during the week, and on the weekends the boys are there to mess it up as soon as I clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment