Friday, June 12, 2009

Judd the Monkey

Judd is growing so much. He loves to climb as you can see. He has learned to walk up the steps instead of crawling up them. He just holds on the the rail and takes his time. Where did my baby go?

Thankfully he still crawls down them unless someone is there to hold his hand.


I'm not sure what he thought he was doing here...He didn't make it very far up before he almost fell.

He loves to play in my cabinets. He thought this bowl would actually stay on his foot for him to walk. He got so mad because it just would not work!



So, I guess he just decided to settle with it on his head!

Uncle Jamey brought Blaine and Judd this riding Kabota tractor a couple of weeks ago. They have had to learn to share it. Here, I guess he is testing his balance!


He can be so sweet and innocent!



No comments:

Post a Comment