Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Birthday and Anniversary Wishes!

Today is a special day for 3 special people! It is my Daddy and Moma's 31st anniversary and my brother Jamey's 22 birthday!

I could not make it without my parents (a/k/a Grandaddy and Jean Jean). They help me so much. They are GREAT grandparents and they love my boys. They act like they are just thrilled when they have to keep them. I'm sure they get tired of it sometimes, but you would never know! My boys love to go to their house. They have tons of toys and they love to ride and pet the mules and horses and puppies! Judd is a Grandaddy's boy. He wants to be where ever Grandaddy is. Blaine loves to go help Grandaddy haul cows. He went with him last Friday. They had to leave before 6:00 AM and Blaine is not easy to wake up in the mornings especially at 6 AM. But, he jumped right up ready to go!







Judd was asleep during the pictures. I have a picture of Jamey and Blaine with Jamey's birthday cake from every year since Blaine was 1.


We celebrated Jamey's birthday Friday night after Blaine's ballgame. Jamey left Sunday to go to Kansas City, MO for 2 weeks. He works for the railroad and is in a school for two weeks. We will sure miss him. I'm sure there will still be partying even though Jamey is not home for his birthday. Knowing Jamey, there WILL be a party! Jamey is so much fun to be around and we couldn't make it without him! He loves my boys just as much as they love him! I have to talk to him pretty much every day. If we don't talk through out the day, I call him at night. Since he works out of town I have to check on him! I know he gets so tired of his big sister checking up on him!


I'm so thankful to have such a close family! Daddy and Moma, I hope you have a very special day. Jamey, I hope you have a very happy birthday! I love ya'll!








No comments:

Post a Comment