Friday, February 5, 2010

Another Busy Week

Well, it has been another busy week for us. They seem to all be that way. I've had a bad sinus infection with terrible headaches. I'm finally feeling better today though! We are gearing up for the Dixie National Trail Ride that starts tomorrow. Judd and I had the task of cleaning the camper last night. It.was.nasty. It hadn't been cleaned since the crew got back from Talladega back in November...yes, it's very embarrassing. I was hoping Neal would do it, but he hasn't had time!! Neal and Blaine were gone, so Judd and I got soaking wet, but we got it done. All of the sheets and blankets had to be brought in to wash. I've still got to get everything together this afternoon when I get home. The boys are excited. I hope we will have good weather even though it's going to be very muddy. I just hope and pray that everyone stays safe this year and we won't have to relive last year's ride.

I wanted to show you the shirts I made for Anna Claire for her birthday. I also made one with her name on it, but didn't get finished with it. I hope to finish it before long. I've also made Blaine some, but haven't taken pictures yet.



Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment