Monday, March 22, 2010

It was nice while it lasted

Yes, the nice, spring weather was BEAUTIFUL while it lasted. I was so happy the boys got to play outside on Friday. We grilled hamburgers Friday night, and I had been wanting some fresh strawberries, so we had strawberries and ice cream on little sponge cakes. It was so good!
Saturday morning our phone rang bright and early at 6:30. I was so mad. The ONLY morning we can sleep late and somebody is going to call and wake us up. It was someone that helps Neal on the farm sometimes, and he had no reason to be calling. I bet he doesn't call at 6:30 on a Saturday morning anymore!
Later in the morning, we went to the church for a work day. It looks so much better around there after a little clean up! The kids all had fun playing on the new swing set and Neal rode them all around on the ranger.

When we got home, Blaine made a round or two driving the ranger. Judd was riding, too. He just can't be seen. I cleaned the inside of my vehicle. I didn't touch the outside since I knew the weather was going to be nasty again. Sunday, it was just that...NASTY. We went to church and then ate a delicious lunch at Nana's and then it was back to church last night. Neal went with the youth group to Late Night. So, he didn't get in until after 11:00 last night. He says that he's getting too old to stay up so late! LOL! Today was back to school and more cold, rainy weather. Blaine did. not. want. to. go. back. to. school! Maybe when the weather warms back up later in the week, it will be easier to get up and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment