Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Dining Room

We were assigned to the Jubilee Dining Room. It was really elegant. We sat with 4 other couples from Georgia, Mobile, Florida, and North Carolina. We had the best time with them!


These were our waiters. The one on the left was the assistant. His name was I Made. The middle one was the head waiter. His name was Joseph. The one on the right was the bartneder for our table. I never learned how to say his name! He always had a smile on his face! They were all excellent. Each night they would sing a song for us and do a dance.


The food was delicious, but some was interesting. This is snail. I didn't order it, but the man beside me did.


This is salmon that the same man ordered.



A salad


This stuff was wonderful..warm chocolate melting cake. As many times as I ordered it, I forgot to take a picture before I started eating it. We got the recipe for it on the tour that we went on!! Yay!!


Neal and I tried calamari or squid! I wasn't too impressed! We also had steak, shrimp, and lobster.

No comments:

Post a Comment