Monday, October 26, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch



Saturday was the perfect day for a trip to the pumpkin patch. We decided to go to a different one this year. There were several different activities for the kids to do. The boys had a very good time! I was excited that Jean Jean went with us and we were able to get a family picture. This was the best one out of many tries! During this picture, there were 2 butterflies that had landed on Jean Jean's head and were playing. She didn't even know what we were all laughing about until we were finished!


Judd automatically picked out the smallest pumpkin he could find. The smaller ones just weren't very pretty.


I love this picture of the boys. It makes me think about how they are so different from each other. Each has his own personality.



My big boy, Blaine!




My little explorer, Judd!


This picture is priceless!


Judd just found a seat. After I took this picture, he actually fell off of the pumpkin face first!

No comments:

Post a Comment