Thursday, October 15, 2009

100/A+

That's what Blaine's report card said yesterday! Well, kind of. There were lists of the things that he should know. Blaine didn't miss any of them! He knew everything he should know! So, I consider that to be a 100/A+! He had been coming home this week with stamps on his hands and I had asked them what they were for and he had told me that he had made 100 on his tests. I guess these were the tests he was talking about! The things on his report card weren't even close to all of the things he has learned the first 9 weeks. It is hard to believe all that they learn so quickly! I guess we will be making a trip to Wal-Mart for a surprise very soon!

This picture is what you get when 2 little boys want to ride the lawn mower at the same time. I took it awhile back and thought it was cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment