Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our Happenings

Things are getting back to normal at our house. Neal has started feeling better. He didn't feel too well on Sunday, but was better yesterday. He was able to actually eat supper last night. He has gotten tired of cream potatoes, mac and cheese, and rice! He goes back to the dr. tomorrow, so hopefully he will get a good report. This is how he felt Sunday... (I'm sure Neal will kill me for posting this pic when he sees it)



Judd is developing a little personality that I'm not sure if I like. He he's getting an attitude. If I spat his hands for getting into something he shouldn't be in, he tries to hit back. He's got this hitting thing down. If he's not able to make his point at the moment, he'll come back later when you're not expecting it! He is sure different than Blaine was. This picture was after not getting my camera when he wanted it.

He's had a cold this week that has settled in his eyes. They've been matting up and he's had a runny nose. The following pictures are how it is at my house most of the time.


Shouldn't it be the other way around? The 4 year old making the 1 year old cry? I guess he's just learning how to pay Blaine back for all the times he did make him cry. Notice the smile on Judd's face in the 1st picture. He know's exactly what he's doing. (Sorry, the pic is blurry, but I had to post it!) Sometimes, there ARE times like this

He's telling Blaine that he's sorry!

I thought these pictures of Blaine were sweet. He is in deep concentration watching cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment