Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Will we EVER be well?

Well, I just thought things were getting back to normal in our house! Judd went to the dr. last Wednesday with what we thought was just a cold, but turned out to be 2 red ears, red throat, eye infection, and chest congention. I had no idea. He had been in such good moods! So, he got a shot, medicine by mouth, and came home with 3 different kinds of medicine. Then on Thursday I woke up with a hurting ear. I had a meeting to go to, so I wasn't able to go to dr until Friday. Turns out I had 2 red ears and a staph infection in my chin. Thursday this bump came up, but I thought until it just kept getting bigger and bigger. It also started hurting like crazy! I'm telling you it is some BAD stuff. I don't wish it on anybody. It has been so painful, and it picked a great place to pop-up. I went back to dr yesterday and got it lanced. That was not fun either. They tried to deaden it, but the medicine just kept squirting back out.
Friday night we did get-together with several friends for a crawfish boil! Judd and I went but left early. I didn't want him out in the night air, and I didn't feel the best. We did have fun while we were there! Here are some pictures...

All the kids playing with the crawfish. Notice that the boys are watching the girls play with the crawfish. Blaine didn't want to have anything to do with them!

Ryleigh showing off her crawfish!

Forget crawfish, Judd was on to bigger things! He enjoyed driving the ranger and letting me chase him around everywhere. He has entirely too much energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment