Wednesday, April 8, 2009

First T-Ball Practice



Blaine had his first T-Ball practice on Monday afternoon. It was really cold to be practicing t-ball, but they went on with it. As you can see in the picture, Blaine was very excited. Grandaddy picked him up from school, and his first question was "when is baseball practice?". I think he was pretty hyper all afternoon. When I got there to pick him up, he said that he thought we had forgotten him. Since Judd had been sick and didn't need to be out in the cold weather and I wasn't feeling the best, we stayed home. Neal is helping coach. Blaine had a good time. I think he is one of the few on this team that played last year. I told him that he will have to help everyone else learn what to do. We had to get new cleats this year. Blaine was so proud of them. He wore them around the house all weekend. They are a size 1 1/2. I know they run small, but my baby is growing up. I'll post more pictures next week when I actually get to go to practice.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment