Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mimi is 90!



(L to R) Judd, Blaine, Joy, Mimi, and Jett

My sweet grandmother "Mimi" is 90 years old today! That's right 90! She is in very good heath for a 90 year old. She still drives to town and church and to the beauty shop and wherever else she wants to go. She has a memory that is much better than mine, and that still has her true hair color. She has NEVER colored her hair! That's amazing! We celebrated at my house on Sunday with a birthday lunch. We wanted to have her a reception, but since she is hard of hearing we knew that she wouldn't be able to enjoying it. So, we had her a "card party" I'm not sure how many cards she has gotten, but I do know that she has enjoyed getting them. I'm taking her lunch today, so I'm sure she will want me to look at all of them!

I had to post this picture of Judd. Friday when I got to Memom's (the babysitter) house to pick him up, this is how I found him. Isn't it so funny. This is the first time he has fallen asleep while eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment