Thursday, August 5, 2010

Where Has the Summer Gone?

It's so hard to believe that summer is coming to an end and school is starting tomorrow! Where has the time gone? Blaine is not very excited about 1st grade...neither am I! From what I hear, we are going to have a whole lot more homework than we're used to and a ton of books to read. It's going to be a big step for him! Tomorrow they go until lunch and then start all day on Monday. I think he is really going to enjoy his teacher this year.

Judd is just as mischevious as ever! We are trying to potty train him. He's doing pretty good. He just forgets to tell us he has to go, and sometimes we forget to ask. Boy are my hands going to be full with a 1st grader and potty training!! Maybe they will both surprise me!

We have had an extremely busy summer, but a fun one. Going to the beach just didn't work out this summer, but I am hoping we get to go next summer! I was going to do a post with pictures of all of the fun things we have done, but it was going to be way more pictures than I had time to post! So, I will just list a few of the many things that have kept us so busy. We've been on several camping trips, swam, celebrated birthdays, spent time with friends and family, took the boat out riding, played ball, and took the fair in. We still have one more fun little end of summer get-a-way booked. Our family is going to be going through some changes the next few weeks, so it should be interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment