Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend Parties!


Friday night we went to my Daddy and Momma's for Daddy's birthday party. Momma fixed some delicious steaks and a wonderful italian cream cake and chocolate brownie sundaes. We ate too much!

Judd was all about blowing out the candles and wanting to put his fingers in the icing!

He also really enjoyed his brownie sundae! I'm not sure how Blaine missed all the pictures. I think he was in Uncle Jamey's lap the whole time.

Saturday night we partied again at my Grandmother' s house. We each took a mexican dish and my Momma made a great coconut cake. Once again, we left stuffed!

Daddy, I hope you had a great birthday weekend!

On a different note, please remember my Daddy in your prayers. He has not been feeling well for quite a while now and will be having surgery in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment