Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Rest of the Fair

We finished up the fair late Friday night (well, actually early Saturday morning). We got to the camper after 2 a.m. We had so much fun. I can't remember the last time I laughed as much as I did that night. Thanks Jamey and Julie!! It was a really good fair...the best 1 I remember in a long time! Here are some various pictures from the week. Jenny and Ben
All of the rain and mud didn't bother my boys. It just made playing that much more fun!An afternoon card game with Julie, Jenny, and Ben.I'm not sure what is going on in this picture, but I love it! I guess Judd is showing Grandaddy his shoes!Neal and the boys watching the last race of the year!
Judd had already eaten supper 1 time, but I guess Jamey's looked too good to resist! He crawled up in Jamey's lap and started eating!Blaine eating nachos and watching the fireworks on the last night of the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment