Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Sleepover

It has become a tradition for our babysitter, Memom, to have a sleepover for the older kids before they go back to school. Last night was the night. Blaine was so excited. He woke up at 6:30 yesterday morning in a hurry to get to Memom's. I am usually begging him to get up. I think they played with water guns, rode the Kubota, ate pizza, and stayed up late! She said that Blaine was the first one asleep!

Blaine and Brewer pretending to be asleep!

Anna Marie, Brewer, Blaine, and Judd were the only ones there/awake this morning when I took Judd.


So, what did I do since I had a semi free night? (you know, it is much easier with 1 child) I cooked a quick supper because Neal had a meeting at the church. I did a little house work and I spent a whole lot of time with this sweet little guy.....



No comments:

Post a Comment