Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Can you believe that...

last weekend I took NO pictures? We moved our camper to the fair ground. We are already gearing up for the fair! Although the fair has not started, you would think it has with all of the people already there. This will be the first year that we won't be staying in the cabin. I'm a little sad, but it will be much easier with the boys. Hopefully, we will actually be able to get some sleep in the camper. The people who are camping around us say that the area is really quiet. Something that we are not used to! So, we will stay at the cabin durnig the day and the camper at night. Saturday we did some painting at the cabin. It's amazing how a coat of paint can sure freshen things up! Saturday night we grilled hamburgers for everyone. My side of the family and my aunt Lisa and her daughter Jenny and her boyfriend Ben all came to eat. We also visited with some friends that were staying the weekend as well.

I did get my camera out once while the boys were playing with Ryleigh and Neely, but got side tracked and didn't get any pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment