Monday, July 6, 2009

The Beach!

We had a wonderful time on our vacation! The family time we spent together was priceless! Although the weather was hot, there was always a breeze blowing, so it didn't feel as hot. We spent many hours sitting on the beach and playing in the sand. The boys loved it! We also spent alot of time at the pool. We were suprised at how cool the ocean water and pool water were. You would think the water would be warmer with it being 100 degrees! We ate some really good seafood. We figured out that there wouldn't be a wait if we went early, so we ate supper each night around 5:30. The only place we had to wait was Lambert's. I think there is always a wait there! I was so worth it though!


I have so many pictures to edit and post. I think I took close to 800 pictures. I think that I'm going to post them by each day. Here are just a few to get started with!











No comments:

Post a Comment