Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Beach-Day 4

Today, Blaine wanted to stop at the pool before going to the beach. The pool is much less crowded this time of morning. After playing for a while, we went to the beach.

Judd was a big help..taking the float for us!




After spending most of the day at the beach, we went for a quick swim in the pool and up for a quick nap. We decided to go to The Crab Trap to eat where we got these...

Crab Claws. Absolutely the BEST thing I ate on vacation!




I think Blaine and Judd enjoyed it too! Jamey decided to join us for a couple of days. We were so glad to see him! He is so much fun to be around...he has a good time where ever he is!! While we were waiting on him we had a photo shoot. It didn't turn out quite as good as I would have liked. It is extremely hard (with a 5 year old and 18 month old) to get a good picture. I was also using the tripod for part of them. When I get them edited, I'll post more about them.



As soon as Jamey got there we were off to ride go carts. Blaine was ready to race him! I think there's still a debate on who "won"!





We even let Blaine ride the mini go carts. I think he was a little scared to push the gas very hard!




Neal and Jamey rode in this enclosed capsule thing on some kind of combat mission. I think Neal almost got sick before it was over! After playing games until almost midnight, we called it a night and headed back to the condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment