Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Trail Riding

We went on a trail ride last Saturday. It was alot of fun, but it sure did get hot! Neal drove the wagon, Nana and Dwight, Judd and me rode in the wagon. Well, that's how it started out. Judd thought he had to be riding, too and I also rode most of the day. Neal's sister Mandy and her family Chad and Hanna rode as well; along with the others-Grandaddy, Jean Jean, and Jamey. I'm not sure how many miles we rode. (I heard several different numbers.) But, I do know that my boys had so much fun! It was hard to pick out which pictures to post. I had so many!


Who says I'm not a big boy?



Wainting for the ride to start!

I love this picture of Blaine and Clyde. The excitement is evident in his face!



Part of our gang (Chad, Mandy, Hanna, and Blaine)


Hanna



Grandaddy, Jean Jean, and the Grankids


Judd fell asleep while riding with Aunt Mandy

Let's Ride!

Blaine hitching a ride!

Judd and Uncle Jamey-I think by the end of the day, Judd had ridden with everyone in our bunch! He did squeeze in a short nap after lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment