Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day



I hope everyone had a very Happy Valentine's Day. I sure did. I got to spend it with my boys. Blaine, Jean Jean, and I went to watch Jenny play in the North State AA Championship game in Canton. They won the game, and Jenny (as well as the rest of the team) did a great job! They also won last night and will play Friday afternoon in Brookhaven. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to the game, but you better believe that I'll be listening! Nana kept Judd while we went to the game. I don't think he would have liked the game very much. Valentine's night Neal treated me to one of my favorite restaurants Zacks in Newton, while Papa Z and Gran kept the boys. We had to wait over an hour and a half, but I would have to say that it was well worth it!!
The virus had been through our house. Blaine, Judd, Neal, and Jean Jean have all had it. I'm not quite sure how I've excaped it, but so far I have. Well that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment