Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Neal!


I want to wish my wonderful husband and my boy's great daddy a Happy 31st Birthday. It's the 28th (tomorrow). In these pictures he is doing the things he loves the most: being with his boys, and tubin' while on a camping adventure! We are getting together tonight with friends for a crawfish boil (another thing he loves) to begin the weekend. Who knows what's going on tomorrow. We'll let the birthday boy decide! I hope you have a very special day, Neal!

We took the boys to the peditrician this week. Judd weighs 24 lbs 12 oz and Blaine weighs 44 lbs. Both had ear infections, so we got omnicef to take. I think Judd keeps an ear infection. We'll probably be getting tubes before long. Well, that's about all the news I have for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment