Friday, September 24, 2010

A Pocket Full

Judd has been fascinated with putting things in his pockets lately. The picture above is what I found in one of his pockets one day last week. If I forget to get shorts with pockets for him to wear that day, we have to change before we leave the house! I've learned to check his pockets when I pick him up to make sure everything that's in there is his! He's just a typical little boy!!

My Daddy had surgery again yesterday morning. They were only able to sew up one side of his leg...the other side was still too swolen. He is hoping to get the other side sewn up next week. He was in a lot of pain yesterday and last night, but feels some better this morning.

We have an exciting night planned!! I will be back with pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment