Thursday, September 2, 2010

10 Years


Today is our 10th anniversary!! My how time flies. On one hand it seems like our wedding was just yesterday, and then again it seems like it has been forever ago. Ten years has brought many changes. There have been many ups as well as downs. Although, the ups have out weighed the downs!

Here is the most recent picture of the two of us that I have....at the end of a week at the fair!



Back in the Spring, we went on our 2nd honeymoon. We went on our 1st cruise to Cozumel and Progresso. I am so glad that we went in the Spring when things were slow because there is no way we would have time to go now!


Neal started a new job the first of August. He has been away from home alot in training, but he has a GREAT opportunity. I am so proud of him as he has started this chapter of life!





Neal, I love you more now that I did on our wedding day!! It has been a GREAT ten years and I can't wait to see what the next 10 have in store for us!! I love you!!











No comments:

Post a Comment