Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Big 29!

I turned the big 29 a few days ago! We celebrated Saturday night and Sunday night! Saturday, Neal and the boys took me shopping and to eat at Bonsai (Japanese). It was SO good..even after the hour wait! It was worth it. The boys enjoyed it also! My camera battery was about gone, so I didn't get any pictures. Judd was amazed at them cooking. He loved the rice and salad. I think Blaine only ate shrimp.
Sunday night Jean Jean grilled steaks and made me this beautiful cake. We ate good this past weekend! Blaine and Judd put the candles on the cake for me!

Judd had to have a toothpick like Grandaddy


Blaine helped me blow out the candles!
It was a great weekend! I might not be able to say the same next year when I turn the big 30 (lol)!

No comments:

Post a Comment