Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Virus

A virus has swept through our house this week taking down everyone but me. That's right, I haven't gotten sick yet. It all started early Sunday morning with Judd. Poor thing, he has had a really hard time with it. Monday afternoon he was finally feeling better. Well, Blaine got sick early Tuesday moring right before Neal got sick. Jamey had it, too. He had to stay in his hotel room all day yesterday with it. I felt so sorry for him. Yesterday was a terrible day. Blaine was sick, but really didn't have it all that bad. Judd still didn't feel good. Neal stayed passed out on the couch most of the day. Last night things started looking better. Besides being weak, everyone is pretty much back to normal today! Thank the Lord! I'm hoping and praying that I don't get it! I've got several post coming up just as soon as I find time to upload the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment