Thursday, December 16, 2010

30th Birthday Weekend

Last Friday morning Suzanne, Ginger, and I headed south to Foley, AL for our annual shopping trip. This year we coordinated it with my 30th birthday which was last Monday. After a few stops along the way, we got to Foley around 2:30 and started shopping! Later we checked into the hotel and then went to LuLu's for supper.


It is a really fun place to eat. There was a live band and we were right in front!

I ate grilled shrimp and fries and they were SO good! There is a big difference in the shrimp there and here! Thanks girls for the delicious supper!!

After shopping some more, we were ready to call it a night! We were all worn out! Suzanne was getting caught up on facebook!
Ginger... Saturday morning we were up bright and early to get started. After breakfast at Cracker Barrell we hit the outlets again. We got so much done! We couldn't leave town without eating at Lambert's!! We ate a late lunch at Lamberts and hit the road to Mississippi! I got home around 9:00 Saturday night. We had such a fun weekend and got a whole lot of shopping done, too! Sunday night was our church Christmas program. I have pictures to post (hopefully) soon! I am so far behind posting!


Monday was the big birthday...3-0!! Suzanne had decorated my office for me! She had balloons and signs everywhere!



It was a good day! Neal took me out to The Ruster for a birthday supper Monday night. It was really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment